Extension of Highway A 14 in Italy for a third lane with HAURATON Channels
The highway A 14 in Italy was extended with a third lane between Senigallia and Rimini South.
For a combination of technical and commercial aspects the customer chose FASERFIX KS 200 channels. In total more than 4,000 m were installed with gratings class D 400.
Additionally two large separators were put in the ground:
- 1 AQUAFIX Coalescence separator SK 30/3000 made of concrete next to Rimini South
- 1 AQUAFIX Coalescence separator SKGBPP 60 made of Polypropylene next to Rimini South Covignano
Decisive factors for HAURATON Italy to win this job:
- professional support with the Engineers
- the constant support during the installation
- fast delivery
- easy maintenance after installation due to the unique boltless locking system SIDE-LOCK
Project in local television in Italy
This fantastic project was also used for a short report about surface drainage in the local television. Watch the movie here